REVIEW OF DELL VOSTOK 15 3590 LAPTOPS

216 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
upatese

Total Posts: 0

If you are looking for a good multitasking laptop at an affordable laptop then check our review of Dell Vostok 15 3590 laptops.
The DELL Vostok 3590 is a pretty amazing and affordable laptop that comes with decent features, The price of a Dell laptop in India is around 47K. The laptop weighs 2.17 Kg only. Following features are present in this laptop which makes it so desirable-
  • DELL Vostro 15 laptop is powered by a 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor which comes with 6MB Cache & with a frequency of 1.60 GHz up to 4.20 GHz
  • [/*]
  • Dell i5 laptop comes with a 4GB RAM DDR4 with a frequency of 2666MHz. DELL 3590 also has hard drive storage of 1TB with 5400 rpm. The DELL i5 laptop comes with a display of 15.6-inch FHD with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. The Anti-Glare is present in this laptop to protect from Eye fatigue and eye strain. The LED-Backlit Non-touch Display provides great looks and a visual experience.
  • [/*]
  • DELL Vostro i5 comes with a Ubuntu, Linux Operating System: Moderate graphic games run easily on this laptop as this DELL i5 laptop comes with Intel UHD Graphics 
  • [/*]
  • An Optical Drive & Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD) is present in this i5 DELL laptop.
  • [/*]
  • A 42WHr Battery 3-Cell Lithium ION Battery provides approximately 6 hours of battery life
  • [/*]
  • DELL Vostok i5 comes with a 1 year onsite domestic from Dell covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage
  • [/*]
Pros 
  • Lightweight laptop
  • [/*]
  • Affordable and budget laptop
  • [/*]
  • Decent battery life
  • [/*]
Cons
  • Slow laptop 
  • [/*]
  • Web camera isn't good enough
  • [/*]
Our Verdict 
The DELL Vostok 15 3590 is a multipurpose and affordable laptop, Consider buying this laptop from here. Buy laptop online in India from 
Create Social Change: https://www.mysocially.com/laptops/
MySocially contributes a portion of its proceeds towards a social cause. We are currently running a campaign to eliminate poverty with education. So, every time you purchase at MySocially, you are supporting our efforts to eliminate poverty.
Shop Together with Others:
At MySocially, you can shop together with others and get More Discounts! We allow many people to shop together and the more people buy together within a time window, the more discount you get.

Posted 03 Apr 2021

Posted 30 May 2021

Posted 03 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic