Is it expensive to install a pool in your home?

1029 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
Marinad

Total Posts: 0

do you have any experience in this area?  is it expensive?  I will wait for your activity!
Posted 11 Apr 2021

Fivkin says
I think that installing a pool in your home is a long and problematic process. I am sure that you should contact the professionals in this field and do not try to install the pool yourself. I think it is very expensive and not practical. 
Posted 12 Apr 2021

Ruslan5202 says
do you want to install a swimming pool in your home?  this is a good idea and I can give you some useful advice in this area.  you shouldn't waste your time and it is better to ask these professionals in peoria https://peoriaswimmingpoolcontractor.site/ for help.  they will answer all your questions in this area.  I have been working with them for over a year and I guarantee their reliability.  they quickly and efficiently installed a large pool in my house and clean it regularly
Posted 12 Apr 2021

I don't think so. Here is what my friend has made recently
Posted 13 Apr 2021

rtuck says
Indoor or outdoor? Keep in mind you may also need a deck and retaining wall to complement the pool. Those can be expensive, too.
Posted 15 Apr 2021

rtuck says
If you are going to install a pool in your home, might not be a bad idea to put a fence around it. Especially if you have young children.

Posted 04 Nov 2022

Posted 10 Nov 2022

elixirhtc says
I think so that installing a pool in  the home a bit expensive ..
Posted 01 Dec 2022

Pools are particularly coveted in regions where they can be used year-round. “If you live in a warmer climate like Florida or Texas, it can increase your property value and make it more likely to sell your home,” notes Tom Casey, vice president of sales at Anthony & Sylvan Pools in Doylestown, Penn.  Mold remediation services kankakee
Posted 08 Dec 2022

Reply to Topic