No time

1901 views 92 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

i feel like a stock broker , i have spend my week like this ,

Moday: been told i have been chosen to represent college in a mock trial need to work out a denfence, and spent a 15 hour day in college as a STUPIED lecturer would not let me go, he had the nerve to tell me the diffrence between a crown court judge and a magistrates . (i have been studying law for 3 years )

tue: i'am late for religous studies as i over slept from having a 15 hour day . while sitting in the study area reading through a case study i noticed a student stairing at me , Saudi Arabia se aya hai pindo , woh abb meri jaan ke peechay para hai

Wen: a whole day of resessive lectures only 20 min break in a 7 hour day

Thurs: While working was told our store is closing so i need to find a new job , also got into a Major legue fight with an auntie , her daughter drinks and smokes drugs among other things , but she found the need to accuse me of such harkats , i felt like pointing out her own daughters faults , i just kepted my mouth shut in reham and left the room .

Fri: keep getting prak calls (could be khan) , can't sleep , order a new Business suit and the flaming gora pakora diddent even bother to flaming drop it off so i need to re arrange it to come .

Sat: working again this time i finsihed work early so i decided to pick up some sabzee's to cook, as i was walking home i got harrised by some apna bozo. so i found the need to tell him if he persists i will personally persue the Law to have him arrested for harrisment. only to have sexual slurs said back at me.

Sun: cleaning cleaning cleaning. Aunites lecutering

SoOOoOooOoOooO how are ye?

I'am ALIVE
Posted 18 Sep 2005

Posted 25 Oct 2018

Posted 13 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic