INCREDIBLE DIGITAL MARKETING IDEA DANCE AND GET YOUR DISCOUNT

936 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Financeblog

Total Posts: 0

The combination of social media campaigns with the interaction of new technologies made an explosive cocktail, with very good results in direct sales.
Sky Marketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With mega projects like  blue town society in lahore.
For the first time in the history of the music industry, to obtain a discount on the purchase of an artist's new album (Lorde, with its material “Pure Heroine”) buyers had to imitate the style of his distinctive dance, in a technique of digital marketing that promises to continue to revolutionize, mainly because it achieved the goal of increasing sales .
It all started on social media, with a very aggressive previous campaign to promote the 18-year-old star's new material. New types of advertising on the internet, based on content, are increasingly necessary.
The Universal Music company and BBDO launched a digital strategy combined with technology stores in Argentina: potential customers were invited to participate in a video imitating Lorde to earn discounts on downloading their digital material.
In addition, as GROU was able to investigate, the database obtained was of enormous value to the label.
Synthetic technology, through software that analyzed the dances and seeing how closely they matched Lorde's vigorous movements, proved to be a powerful new tool for digital marketing.
If the show revealed that there was a 38% match on the dance, the customer got a 38% discount on the price of the album.
Almost 200 thousand people used the booths placed in 100 stores throughout the country. About 40,000 young people got discounts of over 25 percent.
The “Move Like Lorde” contest winner, whose dances were 70 percent similar to the star's, won an all-paid trip to Los Angeles to meet the singer.
The experiment will be repeated in 10 cities in Latin America and 20 in Asia during the first quarter of 2015, making it coincide with Lorde's world tour.
Resources 
Zooey Deschanel, better known as Summer, buys $ 5 million mansion
5 easy ways to make a home
The winners of the 3rd edition of the Vivanuncios Real Estate Awards
3 strategies to attract potential clients in real estate
Create your own costume for Halloween
Tajarat.com.pk
Posted 14 Apr 2021

roykhanna says
Ludo King is India's Most Popular Game That is Play By Every Indian Family That At Huge Demand Of Ludo King Mod Apk that Why We Over Come This Superior App Modified Version 
Ludo King Mod Apk Download
Best Ludo King Mod App 2021
Posted 15 Apr 2021

Lerot says
Thank you for sharing! I like using different marketing methods a lot, and I mostly use offline marketing which is amazing. I like different promo items like Custom Lapel Pins, for example. What do you think about such stuff? Do you use any marketing items or gifts?
Posted 11 May 2021

And if you ask me I would do it again cabinetsspokanewa.com
Posted 07 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic