Surface Defects Detection of Stamping and Grinding Flat Parts Based on Machine Vision

1637 views 469 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

Currently, surface defect detection of stamping grinding flat parts is mainly undertaken through observation by the naked eye. In order to
improve the automatic degree of surface defects detection in stamping
grinding flat parts, a real-time detection system based on machine
vision is designed. Under plane illumination mode, the whole region of
the parts is clear and the outline is obvious, but the tiny defects are
difficult to find; Under multi-angle illumination mode, the tiny defects
of the parts can be highlighted. In view of the above situation, a
lighting method combining plane illumination mode with multi-angle
illumination mode is designed, and five kinds of defects are
automatically detected by different detection methods. Firstly, the
parts are located and segmented according to the plane light source
image, and the defects are detected according to the gray anomaly.
Secondly, according to the surface of the parts reflective
characteristics, the influence of the reflection on the image is
minimized by adjusting the exposure time of the camera, and the position
and direction of the edge line of the gray anomaly region of the
multi-angle light source image are used to determine whether the anomaly
region is a defect. The experimental results demonstrate that the
system has a high detection success rate, which can meet the real-time
detection rEquation uirements of a factory.To get more news about lighting hardware, you can visit tenral.com official website.
With the mass production of parts, the inspection of product quality is
very important during the process of parts production. The traditional
detection methods of surface defects rely on manual detection, and they
suffer from an inherently low degree of automation and low detection
efficiency, and the entire inspection process is subjective. With the
development of automation technology, the detection of surface defects
of parts has gradually changed from manual detection to machine
detection, in which machine vision is a very popular detection method
[1,2,3].
Posted 17 Apr 2021

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. sauna
Posted 30 May 2021

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. credit
Posted 31 May 2021

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Door installation Companies
Posted 02 Jun 2021

A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blogpost. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

Bankruptcy software for attorneys

Posted 02 Jun 2021

jackson321 says
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. Barrel Sauna
Posted 07 Jun 2021

Your work here on this blog has been top notch from day 1. You've been continously providing amazing articles for us all to read and I just hope that you keep it going on in the future as well. Cheers! Face mask
Posted 09 Jun 2021

jackson321 says
Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. ?????
Posted 29 Jul 2021

jackson321 says
This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! quickbooks test drive
Posted 22 Aug 2021

badshahga says
I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. Read Full Report
?
Posted 29 Aug 2021

jackson321 says
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. ??????
Posted 02 Sep 2021

Posted 03 Sep 2021

jackson321 says
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. ??????
Posted 09 Sep 2021

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 08 Oct 2021

Reader says
Today, we are diving into the fascinating world of machine vision and its application in the detection of surface defects in stamping and grinding flat parts. Through the lens of advanced technology, we will explore the intricacies of this process and how it is revolutionizing quality control in various industries. So, buckle up and get ready to explore the www.haiweimachinery.com cutting-edge techniques and innovations in surface defect detection. Let's uncover the secrets behind this remarkable field of machine vision!
Posted 12 Jul 2023

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]225.1[/u][u]????[/u][u]Equa[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]????[/u][u]Agat[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u](190[/u][u]Prof[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Tsch[/u][u]?574[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Bret[/u][u]BJ-8[/u][u]????[/u][u]Impa[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Orea[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Arau[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Mava[/u][u]Mari[/u][u]Cana[/u][u]Powe[/u][u]????[/u][u]Head[/u][u]Autr[/u][u]????[/u][u]Taft[/u][u]SHAR[/u]
[u]Mand[/u][u]Gree[/u][u]????[/u][u]Neut[/u][u]Bori[/u][u]Ingr[/u][u]????[/u][u]Hiro[/u][u]Cott[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Pete[/u]
[u]Robi[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]130x[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Spli[/u][u]Tuan[/u][u]XIII[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]wwwr[/u]
[u]Ella[/u][u]Supe[/u][u]Bern[/u][u]????[/u][u]Juli[/u][u]Jaum[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Righ[/u][u]????[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]????[/u][u]Stan[/u][u]Happ[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]????[/u][u]Miyo[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Naso[/u][u]????[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Mart[/u][u]????[/u][u]Naso[/u][u]Hein[/u][u]Ingm[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Glor[/u][u]Zepp[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u](???[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Ritc[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]DSY-[/u][u]Henr[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]Sall[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Port[/u][u]Pola[/u][u]Shin[/u][u]SCAR[/u][u]????[/u][u]Brat[/u][u]Lewi[/u]
[u]?769[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Vanb[/u][u]????[/u][u]City[/u][u]AVTO[/u][u]????[/u][u]Expe[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Avan[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Silv[/u][u]????[/u][u]Sout[/u][u]Love[/u][u]Audi[/u][u]Cast[/u][u]Cari[/u][u]Vale[/u][u]Dyso[/u][u]Huma[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]q???[/u][u]????[/u][u]Paul[/u][u]Flam[/u][u]Wyno[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Niko[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]This[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Arca[/u][u]????[/u][u]Step[/u]
[u]Nick[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Over[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Tove[/u][u]????[/u][u]cand[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Jewe[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]This[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 09 Sep 2023

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 01 Oct 2023

vraiel says
[u]Econ[/u]
Posted 11 Nov 2023

vraiel says
[u]79.8[/u]
Posted 11 Nov 2023

vraiel says
[u]Bett[/u]
Posted 11 Nov 2023

vraiel says
[u]Bett[/u]