How to move to the USA from Japan?

729 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
DouSun

Total Posts: 0

How to move to the USA from Japan?
Posted 19 Apr 2021

Beberas says
Any move is a lot of stress and anxiety due to the fact that all your cargo isn't damaged so that you don't forget and do not lose any of the boxes with your things. This usually takes a long time and it's very important in this case to carefully and correctly pack your luggage. I can advise you to read this post https://www.jluggage.com/tous_e.html . I found here a lot of useful information for me on how to make any move from Japan to the USA more comfortable and to be sure that luggage will not be lost or damaged on this journey.
Posted 19 Apr 2021

?Moving from Japan to the United States can be a big transition, but with some preparation it can go smoothly. You might have been working remotely in Japan with a happy life in Japan? with good culture and Japanese art. Now you want to move the US. The first step is typically to apply for the appropriate visa that allows you to live and work in the US, such as an H-1B skilled worker visa or a green card. Once approved, book your flight and arrange to ship your belongings. Research the city or region you'll be living in to find housing and look for job opportunities if needed. Japan's business culture is different from that of the US. Handle tasks like transferring your bank accounts, getting a US driver's license, finding health insurance, and enrolling any children in school. The little logistical details add up, so give yourself plenty of time to get settled before any major life events come up. The key is having all your paperwork ready, being organized, and reaching out to any networks or contacts in the US who can help advise you through the process.
Posted 18 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic