Does Nobody Care About Boosting?

663 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Right now, it's absolutely rampant on many servers.

Just because they're asking for in-game gold instead of real money, is that something we shouldn't try to get rid of? Boosting is terrible for the long-term health of the game.

Or am I somehow elitist because I want people to truly deserve what they acquire?

Posted 28 Apr 2021

avalonstar says
I really don't like people who use boosting in the game, to be honest ))
Posted 28 Apr 2021

Brigantin says
When I played World of Warcraft, I used boosting very often because it didn't have the patience to raise my level and start dressing up. I liked this process when I reached level 80-85 and I already started going to different raids and groups to dress myself up. I remember how much I loved the Dragon Soul raid. I really liked this dungeon. If you want to use boosting, you can try it on this site https://wowcarry.com/wow/farm-leveling/gearing. I am sure you will like their services and I will call this site.
Posted 28 Apr 2021

Artemkalol says
Hello everyone. You are discussing a very interesting topic, but what do you also think about the WoW Classic Boosting Service? I love MMORPG games like WoW Shadowlands, WoW Classic Season of Mastery, The Burning Crusade (TBC) and New World. Beautiful game design, interesting script and much more. It is also very cool that in the game you can do something on your own or with a team, but we all understand that all the most interesting awards are for difficult achievements in a team! I don't always have time to get to know other players and farm resources and gold. Professional players for a small amount (which is good and I think it should be legal) help me get everything I want in the game. They can do leveling, pvp, raids, mythic+ dungeons and more while I sleep or do other things. Therefore, I can simultaneously in many of my favorite games have many good characters of the maximum level, in powerful equipment and cool achievements. thanks!
Posted 14 Nov 2021

Reply to Topic