Corona - Which countries accept foreigners right now?

531 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

@ Batallion: You're right, it's just a vehicle restriction. There is still movement of people, especially close to the city center, as well as on the outskirts of the city (for example, in the Barrio of Amon, where I am now). The city center is still quite busy with human traffic after 11 pm, only the shops are closed.

Girls especially DTF-restrictions were stricter until recently, so they crave a member.

One thing I've noticed is that Tico girls are usually more cautious than the Dominicans say, and will check on you first (WhatsApp voice note/call or video call) before getting back to you.

Another thing I noticed is that Costa Rica is noticeably more expensive than the Dominican Republic. Here in San Jose, this is the European price level (I would even say that the cost of buying things in San Jose is more expensive than, say, in Lisbon, Portugal).

So far, I've only been on a date once (and she subsequently took me back to her family's empty vacation in Santa Ana, where we fucked like crazy)

The other 3 women I shut down just got back to my house.

...I'm not a cheapskate or anything, but one of the advantages of COVID times is that it's actually cheaper-you eliminate dating. All you need is a bottle of wine at your place.

Posted 08 May 2021

SamyBlond says
?
Anguilla is open for pre-approved visitors from certain countries, and these people must apply to visit Anguilla.
Posted 08 May 2021

SamyBlond says
 From 8 May, fully vaccinated travelers can visit Barbados.
Posted 08 May 2021

TuruCarlz says
On Saturday 1 May 2021, the Government of Kenya made several key changes to Kenya's measures against the COVID-19 pandemic. These include lifting of the cessation of movement in and out of five counties ( Nairobi, Kajiado, Machakos, Kiambu and Nakuru).During this time, everyone must stay at home or indoors. The Government of Kenya has advised that passengers departing the airport after the 10pm curfew must retain their boarding pass as proof of their arrival time which will allow for movement to their accommodation. Similarly, Bird watching Safaris Kenya evidence of air passengers arriving after 22.00 Hrs will enable access for drivers coming to collect passengers from the airports during curfew hours.
Posted 08 May 2021

When applying for the [u]free tablets[/u], fill all of the information correctly. Also attached required documents as evidence. Notice that the tablets are restricted and offender too many, and hence your small error can take you away from the free tablet from the authorities.

We’ve shared the information on Charities and NGOs too in case when your application form face denial. Additionally, many places offer free internet for surfing like a public library.

Posted 08 May 2021

Reply to Topic