What are free ways to track down a cell phone location?

573 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
freestown7

Total Posts: 121

What are free ways to track down a cell phone location?
Posted 13 May 2021

Hi there, I guess you can install a free phone tracker to track a cell phone location https://www.hoverwatch.com/track-phone-location  on your smartphone. It helps for sure o track anyone`s whereabouts. I can also know who my child is talking to and what he is talking about. Simply give it a try. Cheers
Posted 14 May 2021

Yes, but only in the way that I can make my own couches secretly for free. It involves way way too much thinking, useless time spend trying to avoid spending a dime, and way way too much craftsmanship.
Howto? Well there are many simple ways actually, not just one. As mentioned, a google password helps, However, many people install software on the phone themselves, which does exactly what you are looking for.Lookout, is a popular “find my phone” app, that does what you are looking for. if you have a computer or tablet of theirs, google is always logged in, and you can browse locations that way. Also, as with the make-your-own-couch method, you can build your own app. This is free, and if you make it a cutesy love app or something, you can convince the person to download it reasonably easy. There are even other ways though.. These have to do with knowing the I.P. address of the person you are looking for. when you have that, it get’s as easy as a google search
Posted 14 May 2021

Reply to Topic