Australian citizenship

1258 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
levi05

Total Posts: 0

I'm studying for the Australian citizenship exam and wanted to find the best practice issues. Then, on the advice of a friend who has already passed this exam, I go to the Practice Test Geeks website. You may also use this platform if you are an applicant for the Australian citizenship exam. They keep their questionnaires up to date on a daily basis. Australian citizenship practice test
Posted 16 May 2021

Jassun says
Do you know anything about the Malta Permanent Residence Program, which allows wealthy cosmopolitans to obtain a permanent residence permit in Malta within six months. You should agree that living in Malta is not a bad thing and it's not that hard to achieve. In this article https://immigrantinvest.com/en/blog/the-permanent-residence-of-malta-advantages-and-disadvantages/ you will be able to find out everything about permanent residence in Malta for investors, as well as to learn about all the pros and cons of the "golden visa". I advise you to start studying the information in detail now. Do not miss your chance!
Posted 21 Oct 2021

ruslanovna says
I recently contacted a company that provides assistance in obtaining a Lithuanian passport , and I was extremely pleased with their services. From the very first minutes of communication I felt professionalism and willingness to help. The company's employees explained to me all stages of the process in detail, which made it much easier to understand. I was provided with a clear list of required documents and instructions for collecting them. It was especially valuable that they accompanied me at every stage, resolving emerging issues quickly and efficiently. Thanks to their professionalism and attention to detail, the process of obtaining a passport went smoothly and without unnecessary difficulties.
Posted 4 days ago

Reply to Topic