As a trader, what are your trading strategies based on, indicators, price actions, etc.?

856 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

As a trader, what are your trading strategies based on, indicators, price actions, etc.?
Posted 29 May 2021

Hey guys, I have been working with stocks trading for about a year, I like this product. It is always interesting in the market and attracts interest for bidding. But do not forget that the price  can be different and here you need to analyze the market pretty fast. To do this, I advise you to deal with these indices prices. Hope it can help
Posted 30 May 2021

freestown7 says
The only successful trading strategies are those that no one else knows about. If other people know about the strategy (including patterns in charts), they are already using it. If other people are already using the strategy, then prices already reflect the changes that the strategy is trying to anticipate.
So, if you see a pattern in the chart for an exchange rate vs time that previously correlated with a change in one direction, there's a serious danger that you can spend a lot exchanging money to position yourself, then not see the expected change. If you've also borrowed money to leverage your position, you could lose both exchange fees and interest. And there's probably a 50% chance that the exchange rate could change in the opposite direction from what you expect, perhaps wiping you out.
Unfortunately, not all, "strategies that no one else knows about," will be, "successful strategies."
Posted 30 May 2021

Reply to Topic