This is the real cause of clogged acne. True, look at it!

183 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

Acne clogged, who said it is not dangerous? It can become an inflamed pimple on your face. Ladies, don't let that happen. And do not leave it for sure Many people may think that it is just a blockage. It will disappear But if any of these factors are repeated, it will become inflamed acne. And there are many acne marks on our face Let's take a look at what can cause clogged pimples to occur.

Exercise
I'm not saying that exercise can cause acne. But sweat is the main culprit that can clog acne. If anyone likes to exercise and is aware that they sweat a lot, the way to prevent acne is to After exercising, have to cleanse your face and body quickly. Don't let it pickle over an hour it's best. Because during that time, bacteria will definitely react on our skin. Once it has formed, it is difficult to stop it. Wash and clean the skin thoroughly, comfortable, the skin is better.

cosmetics
Girls who like to use BB cushion foundation or even normal powder. These things have the right to cause acne to clogged up for sure. Because most of these cosmetics contain oil, powder and many other ingredients in the formula that will help make the skin smooth. This means that it must also cover up our pores. If we do not clean it well enough Will cause the pores to be clogged And can become acne Or even the puff we use It can be a cause. Because when used for a long time, the puff will accumulate bacteria. When exposed to the skin, acne can occur.

Summarize content from: joker game

Pollution and air
Walking around, dust and dirt cling to the skin can lead to acne. When you put on a mask to protect your skin, it seems a little overkill. Of course, cleaning the skin twice a day is the best solution. Even if you're not wearing makeup, you'll still need to cleanse your skin according to the same steps as those who wear makeup. I can tell you that just the cleansing foam will definitely not get all these things out. Therefore, pay attention to the cleansing procedure a little better.

pillowcase
I don't believe it, I have to believe it. For anyone who likes when scrambling and the surface touches the pillow Has the right to cause acne. Because the pillows that we sleep every day are overtaken by our head And on our hair, there are many bacteria accumulation. The solution is to change the sleeping position and change the pillow case once a week.

Posted 30 May 2021

Reply to Topic