Take care of the perm suitable for summer.

561 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

This summer like ours, girls must deal with the gooey. Whether the dress, make up, hair, especially the girl with curling hair. Seems to catch more dirt than usual Therefore, there must be a way to take care of my hair that is a little more special.

How to keep curling hair beautiful in summer

1. Attach a hair clip or tie it up.
    Don't let it lose confidence when your hair gets wet and sweaty. Find an assistant It may be to attach a hairpin, tie, tie, cork to look like a strong woman. Looks good with the summer.
    2. You don't need to drive your hair to roll your hair.
    After shampooing Just wipe it gently. Let it dry naturally rather than using heat to destroy the hair. The weather is already hot.
    3. Hair spray
    Choose a hair spray Anti pollution and sun protection That will destroy your hair
    4. Wash your hair more often
    During the summer, you will have to wash your hair a bit more often. For clean hair and a fresh scent.

You can read more details here >> joker game

Posted 31 May 2021

chibi says
I am really happy to have found this site at last. Really informative and meaningful activities, Thanks for the post and effort! Please continue to share more as a blog. I have now saved it to my bookmarks so I can keep in touch with you. time calculator
Posted 09 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic