We are in the process of repairing the refrigerator in the RV. Who knows where I can find Refrigerators Replacement Parts?

789 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
BlackGoat26

Total Posts: 41

My brother and I were given my old RV by my father. We decided to restore it. Completely overhauled the engine, changed the batteries. What was left was the interior and repairing the electronics. Now we are in the process of repairing the refrigerator in the RV. Who knows where I can find Refrigerators Replacement Parts?
Posted 01 Jun 2021

My father buys all such motorhome parts at https://highskyrvparts.com/rv-parts/appliances/rv-refrigerator/refrigerator-replacement-parts . I don't know much about websites, but I know he's never been let down by the guys working here. Try it or look for another source. I hope I helped you out.
Posted 06 Jun 2021

KabaleiroX says
I really love RVs, too. I like them so much that I intend to sell my apartment and buy a motor home. It's really cool when you can live wherever you want. On top of that, it's very cool to live in a mobile home. You live here today and there tomorrow and no one can stop you from doing that.
Posted 12 Jun 2021

humelmatts says
Find Refrigerator Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. Repair your Refrigerator for less. Fast, same day shipping. 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. Vex 5
Posted 15 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic