benefits of weight loss get rid of various diseases

175 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

believe everyone knows What are the benefits of losing weight? But it's a very difficult thing to do. Because nowadays there are so many delicious food to choose from. That one is good. This one is delicious. I can't hold my mouth intending to reduce When I saw something to eat, I was spoiled. Actually, to lose weight, you don't have to starve yourself. Everyone could still eat only by reducing the amount. And most importantly, exercise must be done at the same time. This will help you lose weight naturally and safely. The exercise that will help in the matter of weight loss. There are also many health benefits. In what ways is it useful? Let's take a closer look.

1. Help your heart be strong
People who don't exercise are more likely to develop heart failure. because there is a high level of cholesterol in the blood As a result, more fat sticks in the arteries. The more people who like to eat and do not exercise, the higher the risk of disease. A 2013 study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association states that if you lose 10 percent of your body weight. The amount of cholesterol in the blood will also decrease. So taking a little 5-10 minutes of exercise per day can help keep your heart healthy.

2. have a better life
Because if you lose weight according to the set goals. will be proud of yourself Small clothes that I could never wear I can put it back again. make me feel happy When mental health is good, it will encourage other things to be good as well.

3. Better mood
The weight is so much that time to sleep will not sleep well. Or in some cases, there may be snoring together. cause sleep problems But if you lose weight, it will make you sleep better and have a better mood. because he sleeps well and wakes up without feeling irritable, feeling that he has slept well

4. Reduce inflammation that occurs in the body.
It's almost unaware that being overweight can lead to inflammation in the body. which results in a feeling of pain So if you lose weight with diet and exercise. It will make the body stronger. Inflammation symptoms are reduced and the immune system works better. Anyone with allergies recommends losing weight and exercising regularly will help.

You see, losing weight has all its advantages. joker game Anyone who finds exercising is difficult Try to start doing it a little bit each day. At first, look for easy poses, don't force them. After trying it for a while, your body will get used to it and will love exercising more.

Posted 18 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic