Hysek watches

627 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
William0381

Total Posts: 0

Hello. Any possibility to buy a Hysek watch in Riga? Not a new one, an used one would be just fine as they are not very cheap. I like their look but does anyone know - are they good investment as well? I’m not an expert, just wanted to buy my first Swiss made watch.
Posted 18 Jun 2021

Molli25 says

My dear, Hysek watches are not good to invest in. You will not find a Hysek in any investment list. The best watches to invest in are all models of the Rolex, some of the Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe. These 3 are the brands of which you will never lose. Every 10 years their value may come up by 10 to 20 thousand dollars even if Your watch is used. It is because like clockwork the company is increasing their retail prices every year for the old models. If their retail price is up, Your used Rolex will increase its value as well. How simple is that? Rolex is 1 ot the oldest watchmaker brands in the world, so it is not a miracle that the oldest models are the most expensive ones. Even here in Latvia, we have a legendary song in Latvian where a golden Rolex is mentioned. That’s why even the kids know this brand over here. Also not many shops in Riga will have Hysek watches. I can suggest Baltic Watches to buy an used one. I checked. They have 2 models of the Hysek - ‘’Abyss Power Reserve’’ and ‘’Abyss Chronograph’’ if You are still thinking of buying a watch from this brand. Otherwise they have great Rolexes starting from the simple, stainless steel ‘’Datejust’’ till the great and marvelous ‘’Cosmograph Daytona’’. The choice is Yours!

Posted 18 Jun 2021

Thanx, mate. I must thank You for the huge explanation. Rolex is good, but it is not quite my style… I prefer Hysek by the look. Actually I went through the list of the watches this shop is offering and I found that Hublot is quite similar to the Hysek. Inspired by the research you have made, I also searched for the watches worth investment and definitely Rolex was there! As I prefer Hublot, I checked that their retail price is whether staying the same or increasing a little bit, but You cannot call it a perfect investment because there are not so many people willing to buy it. Hublot is such an unique brand that not a lot of people will buy it, the same as the Hysek, as I think. Anyway I’m gonna check the shop face to face and will trust my gut as well!
Posted 18 Jun 2021

Helis says
Personally, I always buy jewelry with pleasure. After all, wearing jewelry and watches gives fashionable style and high status to the owner. I like Patek Philippe watches from this website because their service quality and range is just amazing. I really stumbled upon this new best online jewelry wholesale store that I love. They have a good selection of jewelry including bracelets, pendants, earrings, necklaces, rings and even some body jewelry and hair accessories at really cheap factory prices.
Posted 16 Dec 2022

Reply to Topic