Upgrade Exchange 2010 to 2019 server
If you haven’t done it already, it is the best time to upgrade your Exchange server because it is more convenient and lays the foundation for future progress. There are several tools available for the users to upgrade mailboxes from legacy servers to the latest Exchange server. But, I recommend EdbMails Exchange server Migration tool which is particularly designed to work in multiple domains and allows the users to migrate Exchange to Office365/ Exchange server effortlessly. Even a non-technical hand can easily handle the migration operation as well. The tool is well developed with some amazing features which supports efficient upgrades to the latest Exchange.
• High performance Exchange migration
• Direct Migration of Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2019
• Supports incremental migration to ensure only the newly added items are migrated from source to your destination server. It avoids duplicate items migration during repeated or re-migration operation.
• Supports unlimited public folder migration. Supports automatic mapping of source public folder to your target public folder.
• Easily manages Exchange Server throttling
• Ensures zero downtime during migration and perfect execution of migration without any interruptions
• Supports On-premise, hybrid, cutover, Hosted Exchange migration
• Supports cross-forest and cross-domain migration
Know More: ExchangeMigration Tool