True love does not lose distance! Long distance love how to survive A guide to living with long distance love

2695 views 688 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

I live in Thailand, but my boyfriend goes to study abroad. different in both place and time Distance is something that may cause the love of many couples to collapse in a bad way. What if we are faced with a situation like this? How to deal with it Today we have a guide to maintain long distance love. Long distance love. How to survive. Let's leave everyone together.

Long-distance love life guide, how to survive
You don't have to talk all day.
Many couples think that the longer they are apart, the more they need to talk a lot. They can talk all day long, but actually talking too much can be boring. It only makes the relationship even worse.
Turning Crisis into Opportunity
This is an opportunity for both of you to test how much you love each other. Instead of looking at the distance from each other will make your love fade even more. Let's change your mind. That the distance you both have to face today will make your love stronger.
good deal
Both of you need to talk well about what kind of relationship you want. what to expect so that there is no need to have a problem to be annoyed with each other For example, is our relationship a bond? Or want to go on a date with anyone? If you want to talk to someone to solve your loneliness, you can talk, whatever.

Recommended articles:: joker game

don't get lost
Wake up in the morning and call me to tell me Before going to bed, don't forget to say good night. This is something that should be done every day, and don't forget to update each other's lives. Where did you go and what did you find? Take some photos and send them to him. Sound clips, short video clips are better, but don't make them too often.
don't think it's okay
If you know that going out for a night out with a group of friends will upset your boyfriend. There are two options for you: My boyfriend doesn't like it. Or if you want to have fun with your friends and don't want to be alienated, try letting them know first. Some people may think that it's okay. You don't have to tell If that was the case, then he came to know later that would be even worse. Because he'll feel like you don't care about him!
find something to do together
play online games together watch movies together sing together go out for a walk together or go shopping together These are things that can be done even if they are not together. Because we have video calls. This is Thailand 4.0 era already!

Posted 22 Jun 2021

vraiel says
[u]Reac[/u]
Posted 23 Sep 2022

vraiel says
[u]Creo[/u]
Posted 23 Sep 2022

vraiel says
[u]Phil[/u]
Posted 23 Sep 2022

vraiel says
[u]Nive[/u]