All London Underground will have mobile coverage by the end of 2024.

76 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
kafa88

Total Posts: 0

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has announced that by the ??????????? slotxo end of 2024, commuters on the London Underground will get mobile across a network of stations and tunnels. Popular stations including Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Bank, Euston and Camden Town will be interconnected. End of 2022, with periodic coverage in the following months.

The announcement comes just a year after 4G services began to cover the eastern half of the Jubilee route between Westminster and Canning Town in March 2020. Transport for London (TfL), the city's transport agency, said the infrastructure needed to be "infrastructured.

The upcoming will support 5G networks as well as 4G, but it's up to the carriers themselves to support the next generation of mobile networks.“Full internet will be available across the tube.”"I promise Londoners that if they choose me as mayor again, I will deliver 4G across the underground network,

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said in a statement. “It is in operation on the eastern half of the Jubilee line. and I am pleased to announce today that I have fulfilled my promise and full internet access will be available throughout the subway. with key London stations such as Oxford Circus and Euston to benefit before the end of next year.”

Posted 23 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic