What kind of contraception doesn't harm a woman's health?

1060 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
reddostaish

Total Posts: 0

What kind of contraception doesn't harm a woman's health?
Posted 23 Jun 2021

Beberas says
All legal methods of contraception are safe for women's health. Exceptions are individual intolerance or sensitivity to some components. This is why you should definitely check with your doctor about any birth control pill you want to take. For example, I read on the Internet about the hormone ring to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Since I had problems with hormones in the past, I really didn't want to take OK pills or mini-pilly, but since this ring doesn't pass through the gastrointestinal tract (you can read about the principle of its action on Birth Control), this ring only has local action and doesn't affect the hormonal background, respectively, this is the best solution for those who are afraid to make a mistake with pills and cause harm and imbalance in hormones.
Posted 24 Jun 2021

Grigion says
If you are into the topic of the benefits of a cbd product, then you probably know that, although cbd oil is useful, it has a rather specific taste. This confuses me because I love sweet and hate everything bitter, so I discovered the best CBD gummies UK https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-gummies/. I love!
Posted 08 Aug 2021

phinijo says
Medical organizations are very helpful today. For example, they helped me in 2016 to get rid of women's problems. I think it works for the benefit of people who have health problems, whether male or female. There is one site visit that freed me from the eternal problems of a woman. They are really a legit company using doctors and real pharmacies.
Posted 07 Sep 2021

Dithe1999 says
Interesting, I don't find any that does not really do harm.

[color=#f4f4f4]parking lot paving memphis[/color]

Posted 10 Sep 2021

Reply to Topic