The Jordan 3 Cardinal will coming soon

539 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
hx201314

Total Posts: 0

Like the Air Jordan 1 UK, the Nike Dunk has had many releases over the past two years. The pair then oscillates between OG colors, collaborations and new versions to the delight of silhouette lovers. Today, the brand unveiled a version of the Nike Dunk High, named First Use, arriving in two colourways.This Nike Dunk High First Use features an upper combining suede and leather. There is also a double lacing that reminds us of the Sacai x Nike Blazer Mid, a jewel of laces in the form of a Swoosh, a full Swoosh on the outer panels or an outline of Swoosh on the outer panels. The pair is finished with the mention “First Use June 18, 1971” to sign a tribute to the legendary sneaker. As for the colors, we discover a White / Red and a White / Sail / Orange.
Jumpman addicts waited almost 35 years before they could buy a replica of the 2022 Jordan 3 Cardinal. They didn't have to wait that long for his bass version. The white and gray AJ1 Lo reissued in 2015, is entitled to a new edition. The sunny days are good for this kind of sneakers. We are well aware of this at JB. A collector of the 1985 model will find it hard to ignore this release. Why ? Take a good look at the rear sticker. The Wings logo is printed on hairy suede. This detail makes the Air Jordan 1 Low OG White Particle Neutral Gray 2021 the retro more faithful to the original version. The one 6 years ago has a leather one.
As part of this project, Ronnie Fieg reached for the most iconic models of the Cheap adidas Yeezy Boost 350. On store shelves we will see figures such as Superstar, Samba OG, Campus 80, as well as Gazelle, Promodel and Country. So there is quite a lot of it.The designs were kept in a minimalist style, retaining their most recognizable elements, but at the same time passed through the prism of the New York team.The upper of all models is made of the highest quality leather with side stripes made of pigskin suede. In turn, the model name was replaced with a golden foil with the Kith Classics logo. Branding on both sides is visible on the heels, with the classic Kith logo on the left shoe and the iconic adidas Trefoil branding on the right. Each model is complemented by a cream-colored sole in a vintage style.
Posted 24 Jun 2021

wakktyye says
I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
website seo
Posted 01 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic