Hutchison has warned Manchester United not to bring Ramos to Maguire.

191 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lomosonic

Total Posts: 0

?

Don Hutchison, former football Reds, who turned a journalist Sports has confirmed that Manchester United should sign pulls Sergio  pg slot  Ramos, a partner of Harry McGuire in the center position. half because instead of being stronger may weaken and become a major weakness instead

"No matter what angle you look at I don't see that Sergio Ramos would be a good fit for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's current Manchester United team," Hutchison told ESPN.

“The first reason is that Ramos is usually not a fast defender. As the age of the name increases, the speed is even more falling from the original. Therefore, he is not suitable for playing in the English Premier League."
"As Victor Lindelof can run faster. more fluent They also concluded unanimously that it was not strong enough to stand by Harry Maguire that if Ramos is the real weakness of the team, he will be all right. "

"Okay, I'm not arguing that Ramos has been one of the best centre-backs in the world for the last 15 years. His performance and achievements at Real Madrid are so great that they are unmatched for him. players of the same position.

"But when you analyze the truth According to Manchester United's games that we've seen all along, especially last season, Ramos is too slow to be a Maguire partner if the team has enough money. I think investing in Rafael Varane would work a lot more."

Posted 25 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic