eat durian to lose weight Can it really reduce blood fats?

205 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

Some people say eating durian can help you lose weight. Because research has found Durian meat has hypolipidemia effects, but this is actually only an in vitro and animal study. There are currently no human studies. Therefore, it cannot be concluded that eating durian will reduce fat in humans.
          However, it is certain that Eating too much durian and not exercising There will be fat and sugar accumulation. Certainly at risk of obesity and diabetes.

How to eat durian without getting fat

Tricks to eat durian without getting fat. It's really not that difficult at all.
     1. Choose to eat durians that are not ripe, soft or undercooked. Because overcooked durians contain a lot of sugar. Also, the smell is quite strong.
     2. Limit the amount of durian to no more than 2 medium size tablets per day.
     3. Should eat at lunch The energy obtained from eating durian is metabolized and used in daily activities. The breakfast is not recommended. because it will fill us up quickly As a result, eating less of the most important meals of the day. While eating durian for dinner will make it easier to gain weight. because he ate for a short time and then went to sleep The body does not burn energy.
     4. If you want to eat durian, what meal or date? You must reduce the amount of rice, flour, sweets, sugary drinks, soft drinks in that meal or that day as well. The protein is edible without having to reduce it. It is recommended to eat protein from fish. Easy-to-digest, low-fat meats
     5. Try to avoid durian sticky rice, durian cake, durian stir, durian syrup. Which has a higher sugar content and energy than normal ripe durian.
     6. You should not eat durian every day. If you really want to eat, you may eat only 2-3 times a week, not more than 1-2 tablets at a time.
     7. Regularly exercise for at least 15-30 minutes to increase the body's metabolism.

Please follow here: joker game

Posted 29 Jun 2021

Lerot says
I would rather get some Doctor Prescribed Weight Loss Medication for myself. I am pretty sure they are good and effective. But you should definitely talk to your doctor before taking such stuff, so be really careful about it. Good luck, let me know what you think about such stuff, guys!
Posted 03 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic