2021 Nike launches Mercurial Vapor Superfly'Dragonfly' football boots

578 views 15 replies
Reply to Topic
ANNA2021

Total Posts: 0

The vibrancy, geometry and agility of a dragonfly*s wing has served as inspiration for the new generation Mercurial Vapor Superfly Dragonfly
football boots from Nike.Nike Mercurial Vapor And the eye-catching footwear is locked in for an online release at the
top of February, already set to be worn by players such as Cristiano
Ronaldo and Ada Hegerberg who will sport the boots ahead of release.

Nike has gone with a feathery lightweight design that moves away from
the previous model*s Flyknit and introduces a new Vaporposite upper,Nike Mercurial Superfly a combination of a grid mesh for superior grip and premium lining for
precision ball control at high speeds ? made from four different layers
including a duragon wet traction, engineered mesh, titan synthetic and
avail Q lining. A Nike Aerotrack plate has been included underfoot for
better responsiveness and acceleration, sharpening focus on the
essentials, which were identified through numerous player feedback
resulting in the 4 key focus areas of fit, touch, traction and style.

Athlete insight has led Nike*s design team to aspire for an upper that
feels more like a natural extension of the foot,adidas NMD R1 as well as a more true-to-life touch to help players maintain control
at high speeds. Traction was identified as one of the most important
areas for quick acceleration and breaking in all directions, while a
brighter, lighter and faster style has also been kept as one of the
central elements. 2021 New BalanceThe result is what looks to be one of the biggest evolutions to date for
the Mercurial Superfly, not just performance-wise, but aesthetically
with a wild and attention-grabbing super bright look that was inspired
by a computer motherboard and collates visuals from the past 23 years of
iconic Mercurials. It won*t be hard to spot this one from the top of
the stands.

Just 7 prime components have been used to ensure both maximum efficiency
and minimal weight for the wearer, placing performance and speed above
all else.

Posted 30 Jun 2021

lifetime says
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up    empowr
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.  IPro Academy
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one   IPro Academy
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.  IPro Academy
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.  Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.   Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.  Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.  Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.  Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge.   Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.  Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...  Optavia
Posted 01 Jul 2021

lifetime says
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.  Digital Marketing
Posted 01 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic