How Do I Make Money In Music? - Warren Huart

2865 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Well perhaps the majority of you know about this type of thing however there are very good insights and suggestions from this very successful
producer/engineer.
Posted 30 Jun 2021

Nortman says
I used to sing at pubs to make some extra cash.
Posted 30 Jun 2021

Striker1s says
Making money by creating music is a very hard thing to do nowadays, especially if you are not known by a lot of people.
Posted 30 Jun 2021

Striker1s says
Making money by creating music is a very hard thing to do nowadays, especially if you are not known by a lot of people. I think a fast way to promote and sell your music is by posting ads on Instagram or Facebook and make legit money making apps. However many people that want to promote their music don't have the required money to do it. I suggest you try money-making websites and play games or complete surveys to make a small profit in order to make a small amount of money for them to start promoting and selling their music.
Posted 30 Jun 2021

Loca78 says
Guys, I want to share some advice with you . This is such an interesting debate; may I join? For a long time, it was tough for me to pick the finest genre of music until I came across this website mp3juices , where I was able to download some music for a player. So I'm hoping you'll attempt to do the same for yourself.
Posted 15 Sep 2021

Lirena says
You can really earn a lot of money on spotify, apple music or other platforms if you upload your songs. All you need is just to have large audience to get more money. To have a lot of followers your music should have good production. I can advice you this online studio http://www.majormixing.com/ , they can really help you with your music projects. Contact them
Posted 20 Sep 2021

Reply to Topic