does not like exercise to lose weight but will eat according to the mouth How to eat without getting fat

55 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

If you are a person who exercises regularly and has a stable weight But I want to ask for my mouth some day. How do I have to eat without getting fat?

How to eat with your mouth If you exercise to maintain weight for a long time
If there is good planning in this area, this will not be a problem. The easiest way is to count the calories in your food. In order to know how much you should eat if you eat all 3 main meals and snacks in between meals. and alcoholic beverages which, if not careful, may eat more than 3,500-4,000 calories, so it is necessary to know how much you have eaten And should reduce what you eat to get fewer calories.

And when will the weight go up?
Everyone is afraid that the next day the weight will increase. But in fact, our body weight doesn't change that quickly. What was measured after a day of indulgence was the change in water weight only within 24 hours, such as alcohol consumption. The body is dehydrated, resulting in weight loss. Eating foods high in sodium will cause your body to accumulate too much water, leading to weight gain. To really make the weight change It may take about a week, plus the extra 3,500 calories means that if you want to gain weight in one day, you need to eat more than 5,500 calories per day to gain weight permanently. That daily weighing may not give you the real answer. In case you are someone who exercises, loses and maintains weight on a regular basis. It is recommended to weigh only once a week to observe any changes in body weight.

Source:: joker game

Posted 30 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic