Miranchuk and Golovin missed the chance to win the Cups

437 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Donali

Total Posts: 55

In Italy and France, the winners of the Country Cup have been determined. Juventus took over Atalanta and Paris Saint-Germain defeated AS Monaco, allowing both teams to win the trophy for the 14th time. In England, Chelsea took revenge on Leicester and helped Liverpool to reach fourth place in the standings, while Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani scored from 40 meters. Major events of European football competitions. The Italian Cup final for the first time in history met "Juventus" and "Atalanta". Over the past three years, both teams have twice fought for the trophy, but have not crossed paths. In 2019, the Bergamaski lost to pin up kz Lazio, and a year later, Turin lost to Napoli. However, it was Andrea Pirlo's wards that felt the increased pressure on themselves, and not at all because this match became their 400th in the tournament. They had an extremely unsuccessful season and not only flew out of the Champions League at the stage of 1/8 finals, but for the first time since 2011 could not win in Serie A. It is not known whether the mentor will remain at the helm at the end of the championship, but he will certainly have another misfire could not be forgiven.
Posted 06 Jul 2021

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot.
play solitaire
Posted 06 Jul 2021

sifon says
One of Europe's longest-standing rivalries comes to the fore once again in the first UEFA EURO 2020 semi-final as Italy and Spain meet for the fourth successive EURO.

• Italy came out on top in the round of 16 five years ago, ending Spain's eight-year reign as European champions – a run that had included wins against the Azzurri in the 2008 quarter-finals and 2012 final.
Italy edged past Belgium 2-1 in the UEFA EURO 2020 quarter-finals, recording their 15th successive UEFA European Championship win in the process – a new competition record, eclipsing the mark of 14 they had previously shared with Germany and Belgium themselves. Spain similarly had to hold their nerve to reach the last four, finally finding a way past Switzerland in a penalty shoot-out after a 1-1 draw.[table][tr] [td]Npower registration[/td][/tr][/table]

Posted 06 Jul 2021

goalken says
Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing. temple run
Posted 06 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic