I recently opened my first business.

1163 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
KabaleiroX

Total Posts: 38

I recently opened my first business. I sell T-shirts with cool prints. In covid, the orders got bigger and I needed an accountant. Where can I find a really competent accountant?
Posted 13 Jul 2021

jiajia says
Wow, marvelous blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!
Also visit my web page -seo services
Posted 14 Jul 2021

To save time interviewing dozens of applicants, you can approach acquaintances, friends or business partners. This method is considered tried and trustworthy, but also has a disadvantage. After all, there will be an acquaintance who will want to "place" his or her person in a good position. Therefore you should not blindly trust all recommendations. Go here https://www.readersdigest.co.uk/money/managing-your-money/accountants-in-tunbridge-wells for the best accountants in Tunbridge Wells
Posted 14 Jul 2021

garett428 says
Posted 14 Jul 2021

Namibu69 says
Thanks for such informative answer. It was useful for me.
Posted 22 Jul 2021

Loca78 says
It appears to me that you should base your decision on the tax rate when starting a new firm. Of course, a lower tax rate is preferable. As a result, you should pay attention to Singapore and look for Osome service for company incorporation singapore. These services are inexpensive and may help you save a lot of time.
Posted 22 Jul 2021

yeoyeo says
Please just let me go hearing test virginia beach
Posted 23 Aug 2021

decamagum says
Try to do it yourselftd {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 23 Jan 2022

DiorOJ says
Not a bad idea for small businesses, especially during the coronavirus pandemic, which hit many industries hard, including business. In general, I think that now online business is a very cool alternative to traditional business. I decided a long time ago to expand my boundaries and start doing business on the Internet, it's very convenient, safe and cool! As for the accountant, I refused the services of an accountant. I was not satisfied that his work was worth so much. I realized that I could do the same. I found it here https://www.playlouder.com/personal-capital-vs-mint-vs-quicken-vs-money-dance-vs-countabout/ applications for assistance in accounting and doing financial accounting on my own. I advise you to try it, it's not as scary as it seems!td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 23 Jan 2022

Fredd09 says
Hello, today for money settlements on the Internet, the most convenient, affordable and promising means is payment systems. Understanding what payment systems are and how to connect a payment system to the site will not be difficult. There is nothing complicated in using the Payment Processing Platform. Having chosen a payment system for an online store, you will be able to accept payment for your goods or services, transfer money and cash it out. Registration in electronic payment systems is absolutely free, and the technical support service will help you get answers to any questions regarding the use.
Posted 15 Nov 2023

Reply to Topic