Where do you buy steroids?

688 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
Broco

Total Posts: 0

Where do you buy steroids?
Posted 14 Jul 2021

Dodo2 says
Hi. All athletes use steroids and this is very important as it helps a lot. Personally, I have been buying steroids from dianabol.fit. I really like the fact that all the products are of very high quality and inexpensive.
Posted 14 Jul 2021

Fivkin says
steroids can harm your health
Posted 13 Sep 2021

Marinad says
It is illegal to sell anabolic steroids as dietary supplements, which are supposed to contain only natural ingredients. The Catlins found steroids known as Madol, Tren and Methasterone in Competitive Edge Labs products called P-Plex, X-Tren and M-Drol, both said.
Posted 13 Sep 2021

Marinad says
In the UK, steroids are a Class C controlled substance, meaning it's not an offence to possess them, but manufacturing them, supplying them or exporting them without a licence is illegal, as is buying them online and having them shipped to the UK
Posted 13 Sep 2021

Ruslan5202 says
It is a good idea to buy steroids as it will help you to make your body attractive and muscular in a short period of time. I recommend that you cooperate only with trusted and reliable companies in this area, as low-quality steroids can adversely affect your health. I have been buying steroids for over a year on steroid-usa and I guarantee the high quality of their goods and professionalism.
Posted 13 Sep 2021

Bill999 says
Man steroids are a very dangerous thing, I think it's not worth it
Posted 20 Sep 2021

Janomer says
You have to try to buy weight-loss medications. And also drugs to remove water from the body. Perhaps this is the problem, and steroids can help you with this. And also special teas to remove toxins from the body. Here you can find steroids https://doubletakebody.com/pages/products and teas to help you get rid of toxins from your body. But you still have to drink a lot of water. You can't do without it.
Posted 09 Aug 2022

Reply to Topic