How big are your legs! Tell me how to wear shorts to be beautiful and confident.

232 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

It's hot right now. to sit and wear jeans A turtleneck shirt can't take it. Well, it's summer like this. You have to make a fashion shorts, but the point is on our thighs. Oh...too much fat Looks like a pig's leg. What should I do today? Don't worry about it. Because we have a good technique to leave the girls together, okay girls. Let's not delay. Whether it's small legs, big legs, or any type of legs, you can go see it. Let's go.

Size is important The first thing you need to know is to choose your pants size. We know she's worried about fat. and cellulite of the thighs But you should not wear pants that are too large for me. Don't ever enlarge yourself. should choose the right fit Just take it loo

se When able to move comfortably Because if choosing a size that is too large than us, it will make you look fat.
On the other hand, it's not a tight choice. Get fit until you see the Bermuda Triangle (I'm joking) because it will make you look like a good Nham, so make sure it fits your body. If you go to buy pants, you have to go in and try on. Don't be shy. All the money!! Otherwise, you put it on and you look fat.

The shape of the pants is important. The pants we recommend are low-waist pants. Because it will help camouflage the big legs. her very well Most importantly, don't let your legs be too deflated. Otherwise it will look tight like a pork belly. As for the length, you should choose pants that are above the knee length. About a thigh is fine. It will help make her look slimmer and taller. But… don't choose something that is always short. Because besides being disrespectful, it also emphasizes her fat. Huh…fat.

So don't be too sexy. choose the right length Not too short or too long. But if anyone is a really sassy girl It may be to focus on the puppet show on top instead. will look slim and beautiful, but in the end, if anyone is confident I don't care. Because until we get this fat, how much money must be spent? If you want to wear it, wear it.

Happy reading! Information from::  joker

Posted 16 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic