How Do Beginners Wear A 4x4 Closure Wig

85 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
mslynn

Total Posts: 444

Closure Wig are more important for girls to achieve their beauty and unique natural look. They want to change their hairstyle quickly without damaging their hair, so 4x4 lace closure wig, 4x4 Lace Wig, lace front closures are all more and more popular among black fashion women.

1. Wear a wig cap
First, tie your hair up and put a wig cap over your hair. Try to keep your hair as straight as possible and don't puff up a "hill", which can make you look unnatural when you wear a wig.So, must put flat, it can make the natural vertical. Wig cap must be worn because they protect your hair from breakage.

2. Put on lace closure wig
Note that the 4x4 Closure Wig should be worn from the front. When your hair is braided or twisted , wearing it from the front is the easiest way to wear a wig.This will ensure that the wig is in position and that your wig will move in the direction of the foundation you are creating without breaking it.

3. Fixation lace closure wig
Find the comb for the wig, usually in the front and back positions. Try to attach the comb to your hair and then adjust the wig straps so that the wig is attached to your hair.

4. Adjust your hairline
After fixing the wig, you'll need to adjust the hairline. You need to use tweezers to pull out the hair, remember not to pull out too much at a time, just pull out a small strand,This needs your patience. Leave lace front wigs with baby hair to make it look more natural.

Warm Tips:
lace closure wig is different from other types of wigs. What I have introduced is the general way of wearing lace closure wig . The specific ways of wearing lace closure wig may be different for different types.

So, if you can't wear a lace closure wig after reading my article, you can ask the store you bought how to wear it, they will tell you what to wear for your wig. But don't feel bad, 80% of lace closure wig will work!

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Posted 21 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic