What is your attitude to drugs?

596 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Maxxx17

Total Posts: 0

I personally treat them well if it is in moderation. I myself use flowers and pre-rolls to calm me down. Thanks to them I am able to behave calmly throughout the day. Because in life I am quite aggressive at times. So I think if a person consciously uses drugs not in large quantities it is normal. But when he crosses all boundaries and cannot even distinguish between the real world and his imagination. It's unacceptable.
Posted 10 Aug 2021

Emilia01 says
I relate to drugs when it is in moderation. I myself occasionally use flowers and pre-rolls to lift my spirits. When you use not on a regular basis and not in large quantities. There's nothing wrong with that. I think it's normal. But when you're using like an inadequate and you can't see the limits https://charmcityhemp.com/product-category/flower-and-pre-roll/ . That's when you get into trouble. You get aggressive and you break down. Often drugs are used for good purposes. For example in surgery. To take away the hell of the pain. So there's a lot of negative and a lot of positive in them.
Posted 10 Aug 2021

Maxxx17 says
Yes I totally agree with you. I think it would be very difficult for people during surgery without narcotic drugs. So if you look at the situation that way. They're quite useful.
Posted 10 Aug 2021

This article lists the fundamental rules of a sober living home. Learn how to get sober with the help of sober living homes and why you should follow their rules seriously. Sober Living Near Me
Posted 19 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic