Neville: Brentford 'messed around' Arsenal

561 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
AlexGreen

Total Posts: 0

Gary Neville has described Arsenal as being "messed around" in their chastening 2-0 defeat at Brentford on the first day of the new Premier League season.Despite dominating possession against the Premier League newcomers, the Gunners crumbled, with their defensive vulnerabilities exposed either side of half-time and the visitors blunt in front of goal after captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alex Lacazette called in sick."They've been messed around," Neville told Sky Sports. "A game of football is really difficult if your centre-backs are getting messed around by the opposition forwards and that's happened from minute one tonight."There's nothing worse than thinking your team are a little bit soft. Brentford have looked at them and thought, 'yeah, we'll have you', and that's the worst feeling.
Posted 14 Aug 2021

Jim78 says
The new season of the European Premier League is a lot to worry about. I looked at all these transfers and did not understand how to place bets. That is why I prefer this site - https://1xbet.ng/en/ Football in Nigeria is as interesting and popular as in England. And that's more predictable for me now.
Posted 14 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic