Develop a Gojek clone app to revitalise your business

230 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Peterferouz

Total Posts: 0

Apps like Gojek are super apps providing the user with ultimate services from home service to delivery, health care, etc. Eventually, the admin has also profited through multiple revenue streaming options. This pulled many investors to build their robust app solution with Gojek clone to take their business to the next level. As the multi-service market is demanding, this is the best suggested time to implement advanced strategies for your business with Gojek clone app development. And INORU is here right here to help you develop your fantastic business tool with advanced technical infrastructure
Posted 14 Aug 2021

Hello. There are a lot of companies developing applications on React JS. When I chose developers, I looked at the overall goals of the company. I like proactive young teams that work not only for money, but for the process itself. Basically, you need to look for the Ukrainian market. For example, a very cool company stormotion . We have already created more than one project with them and it is always very interesting to work with them. Yes, and React JS is their forte.
Posted 02 May 2023

Reply to Topic