Has anyone started a new business financed by trading on the Forex trading?

1437 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
hectortwede

Total Posts: 0

Hey, guys, as in the title of the topic, does it say that someone has started a new business funded by the profits from trading on the Forex market?

Has anyone been lucky enough to use the income they receive from trading to finance a new business?

I was very lucky, as a stay-at-home father and a full-time trader, that I was able to use the income from my trading not only to support my family, but also to open a new business completely different from the financial markets, and I was curious if anyone else did the same or similar? If so, where did you start and how is it progressing?

I recently opened my own hot pepper sauce business, as I really love hot sauce, and after cooking it for my friends and family for a long time, I decided to make it commercial. It was a hell of a lot of work, but it was a really amazing journey, and thanks to my profession, it funded everything for me.

Posted 17 Aug 2021

tedbuteda says
It's really good that you've done something completely different with your other business without sounding too hippy, it's really grounding to do something with real things, not just numbers on the screen.
Posted 17 Aug 2021

alanruther says
If you're going to finance your business with forex, you're only going to get a lot of new problems. It's an unnecessary headache that can lead you to losses.
Posted 17 Aug 2021

alanruther says
If you're going to finance your business with forex, you're only going to get a lot of new problems. It's an unnecessary headache that can lead you to losses. When starting a new business, you often encounter such a problem as a lack of financing. We all know very well that this leads to many losses and as a consequence of closing the business. The only way out of this situation is to obtain financing from other companies or services specializing in this area. There are factoring companies for such cases. They will help you cover all the missing costs and increase your monthly cash flow. That once helped my brother, who owns a chain of small stores, a lot. Based on his and my personal experience, I can safely recommend such companies.
Posted 17 Aug 2021

yeoyeo says
And the saints we see are all made of gold fresno guitar teacher
Posted 23 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic