Anime is like the meaning of my life. Is that normal?

550 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Maxxx17

Total Posts: 0

I've been fascinated by Japanese culture since I was a kid. Sometimes I think I've watched all the anime that exist. I used to not be able to get out of my laptop. All I did was watch anime. Now I'm a little bored and now I've found another thing to do. I'm doing cosplay. I spend a lot of money on it. I buy different wigs and colored lenses and clothes. I have as much fun as I can. Society doesn't accept me. Just because I watch anime. I think it's not okay to judge a person by their interests.
Posted 22 Aug 2021

Emilia01 says
Who cares what you're into. Don't think that your interests are the cause of all the problems. I also do cosplay. Only a little different in that I do not cosplay on anime but on characters from various games. Recently I bought myself purple eye contacts and various wigs to cosplay on Dota 2. I'm a gamer. And also spend all my life in my laptop. But that doesn't stop me from making friends online. In those very games. It's just important that there would be a desire. Take care of yourself and find people with common interests. At least you won't be so lonely.
Posted 23 Aug 2021

Maxxx17 says
Thank you for your opinion. It's nice that you responded to my topic. Well  I can't completely agree with you. But I agree with something in principle.
Posted 23 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic