Analyzing JBers

791 views 33 replies
Reply to Topic
maryam.

Total Posts: 1776

So yes, BadShah1's topic has inspired me make a siliar topic just with my own spin on it.. (hope you don't mind rehan....)

so yes
and so i shall begin (in no particular order of course)

1)Bazigaar: and old timer.. the so-called "posting machine." this forum would probably be nothing without this guy. from number of posts this guy has accumulated over the past couple of years, you can clearly tell this dude's spenttt a looottt of time here :p
2)Lil Dolly: Total Randomness and i'm loving it hahaha. i picture her as some lovey dovey gal who can always put a smile on somebody's face. she's a doll alright. :) stay happy babe, i heart you.
4)Ashkhan: she puts a lot of thought into her posts, something i certainly don't do. has a lot of interesting things to say, definitely an admirable quality. don't know her well enough to really analyze her, but she seems like a well educated gal who's got lots to say and isn't afraid to speak her mind.
5)DesiMC: I first thought of him as a self-centered-conceited-payer-wanna-be, partly because his posts just came across that way.. but now that i've actually gotten used to his arrogance, i find him to be quite a nice fellow. once you get past his macho-ness, he's really not such a bad guy... just when i thought this forum had no hope, this dude shows up and adds a bit of life into it... i hope he didn't find me too offensive.. no hard feelings? it's just the way i am.
6)BadShah1: A pretty nice guy once you get to know him. Opiniated, yes. A little arrogant too, but that's what you come to love about him. there are some great ideas in that head of his, and he'll definitely give you a run for your money if you're ever in a heated discussion with him. if you're ever bored, strike up a conversation with this guy.

umm..umm............. that's it for now...
Posted 08 Nov 2005

nikama says
MARYAM=for the first time she has put some sense in her post
Posted 08 Nov 2005

javad says
Posted 08 Nov 2005

Doctor Sam says
hmmmm

waiting for more...

Posted 08 Nov 2005

ashkhan says
thanx mimz, i dont wanna tell too much peronal stuff online, cos im still a bit scared, not yet comfi, im glad u like my posts though.

chanda sis. my other voice, shes jus like me, and shes pretty and nice, and bold and down to earth gr8 person as shes so nice to talk to to.

bad1. luv him, hate him , hes has that effect on ppl.

desi. at first came aacross as too desperate, but i have a liking to him, he brings life.

maryam. the soul gal, deep, poetic and supernatural, shes really calm. shell make a good hippi

srk. everyones younger brova. nice and sweet.

smooth brova. everyones older brova. intellegent and informed.

rekless tesh. wat do i say perfect in every way, althogh i don know him, i fallen head over heels for him from his pic.

baby doll. sweetoo, everyones baby doll.

sorry if i've missed anyone, i need to go to the toilet.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

ashkhan says
nikama. waikai nikama hai

sall: sarcastic but considerate and a friends friend.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

gud work...
Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
7)Smooth Daddy: respect him a lot. whenever he speaks, you can tell he has something intelligent to say. i picture him as one of those guys who's always looking out for someone. he'll have your back. nice guy. we need more people like him in this world.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
o wow
lol
mein bee hoon iss analyzer mein

Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
well it was only fair that i included you since you have livened up this place and all..
Posted 09 Nov 2005

ashkhan says
compliments achay lagay? good work.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
yea i was hesitant before i put up my opinion about this guy
didn't want to boost his ego more than it already is you know
hahahahha
Posted 09 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
maryam. said:

well it was only fair that i included you since you have livened up this place and all..

av i ??
Posted 09 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
which guy
Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
you smart one
Posted 09 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
now i wana av Smarties
or Skittles......
Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
skittles are gross and so are smarties.

Posted 09 Nov 2005

Desi_MC says
maryam. said:

skittles are gross and so are smarties.

wa bout m&ms////
Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
M&Ms are cool
because they're the same as my initials :D haha
but jelly beans are awesome.
yum
Posted 09 Nov 2005

maryam. says
desi butchered my topic :(

i want to update this thing.. but i don't know what i want to say about anybody else
Posted 11 Nov 2005

BadShaH1 says
dont say anything
Posted 11 Nov 2005

maryam. says
but i want to
Posted 11 Nov 2005

BadShaH1 says
okay
then say anything
Posted 11 Nov 2005

is that ur pic in avatar maryam?
Posted 11 Nov 2005

ashkhan said:

thanx mimz, i dont wanna tell too much peronal stuff online, cos im still a bit scared, not yet comfi, im glad u like my posts though.

chanda sis. my other voice, shes jus like me, and shes pretty and nice, and bold and down to earth gr8 person as shes so nice to talk to to.

bad1. luv him, hate him , hes has that effect on ppl.

desi. at first came aacross as too desperate, but i have a liking to him, he brings life.

maryam. the soul gal, deep, poetic and supernatural, shes really calm. shell make a good hippi

srk. everyones younger brova. nice and sweet.

smooth brova. everyones older brova. intellegent and informed.

rekless tesh. wat do i say perfect in every way, althogh i don know him, i fallen head over heels for him from his pic.

baby doll. sweetoo, everyones baby doll.

sorry if i've missed anyone, i need to go to the toilet.

I'm very flattered, but I assure you you've got me all wrong, I'm anything but perfect and have more flaws than Swiss cheese has holes. You seem like an incredibly nice girl though.
Posted 12 Nov 2005

Is list main JB kay Hero Don ka zikar hi nahi
Posted 12 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

So yes, BadShah1's topic has inspired me make a siliar topic just with my own spin on it.. (hope you don't mind rehan....)

so yes
and so i shall begin (in no particular order of course)

1)Bazigaar: and old timer.. the so-called "posting machine." this forum would probably be nothing without this guy. from number of posts this guy has accumulated over the past couple of years, you can clearly tell this dude's spenttt a looottt of time here :p

ya i wonder too what would this site had been without me and btw...i'm still posting machine - azma ker dekh lo   
Posted 15 Nov 2005

Bazi dear kaisay ho
Posted 15 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
ke keh rahay ho
Posted 15 Nov 2005

dear hee bola hay
Posted 16 Nov 2005

Bazigaar says
   wasalaam how r ju?
Posted 16 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic