534 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
lipav58

Total Posts: 0

What was your last purchase?
Tell us about it, share your joy.
Posted 26 Sep 2021

burzlata66 says
Not too long ago, I dreamed of a new TV that would show an image in 4K video. Yesterday I was finally able to buy one. I am very happy about it, the picture is really great.
Posted 26 Sep 2021

Nekita says
I recently gave my father a gift. I gave him an Apple iPhone 12. I thought about getting an iPhone 11, but then I changed my mind because it was introduced in 2019. Now it's 2021, and there was already a new presentation and a new iPhone. For that reason, don't buy the iPhone 11, get the iPhone 12 instead. However, I did not have the right amount of money, so I had to take bad credit personal loans guaranteed approval from direct lenders . It went very quickly. I left an application for a loan on the website https://pitriloans.com/personal-loans/get-guaranteed-approval-personal-loan-even-bad-credit the very next day I was able to please my father with a great gift.
Posted 26 Sep 2021

den says
I recently bought myself a new console, the Sony Playstation 5. I can't stop playing it, it's so cool, I want to play and play it.
Posted 27 Sep 2021

Debecayd says
I bought some cheap NewWorld Coins from my fav store.
Posted 29 Sep 2021

This is a great thing, I think everyone feels thisinformation is very valuable, thank you chainsaw dance
Posted 29 Sep 2021

Reply to Topic