Full body sensual massage

1281 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
llugguss

Total Posts: 43

My gf is a full body to body sensual massage therapist. Both her and her client are fully nude, she uses her oiled body to massage his body, and
she finishes him with a happy ending.
I've asked her for a massage and she has declined to give me one.
The reason I want to experience the massage myself, is so I won't make up so many stories of what exactly she does.
I need to know as I HAVE TO know for my own sanity as what you can imagine is usually much worse.
So she'll rub these guys down and jerk them off, but not for her own boyfriend???
Her reasoning is that if I experience what she does to men in our house, that I'll get jealous and be irrational.
SO, I am going to approach her to see how she feels about me going and
getting my own full body sensual massage so I can get some idea from an
unbiased massage giver just what could be happening in my own home.
She says her sessions are just work, no sexual or emotional attachment to the client.
If that's the case, she should be cool with me scheduling a session.
Am I being unreasonable?
Am I unfairly putting her in an awkward position to have to say "no" to my request?
Any guidance will be very welcomed!
Posted 06 Oct 2021

piprut says
It's all so confusing and stupid. If you already know that your girlfriend does this kind of massage and the fact that she also refuses to give it to you "for your own good" is doubly offensive.
Posted 06 Oct 2021

benjabelw says
So maybe she wants you to pay her like a professional. In that case, she might see you as a client.
Posted 06 Oct 2021

piprut says
What money? What are you talking about? A girl should help in everything, if it is true love. It seems to me that you are simply not respected.. I'm surprised you haven't broken up with her yet. I agree that dating a partner who practices something like erotic massage london is incredibly difficult. However, if the love from the two of you is strong, you can still cope with jealousy. But it's repulsive to deny your own boyfriend a service that you do every day to clients. I really resent it. It shouldn't be like that in a healthy relationship.
Posted 06 Oct 2021

Posted 06 Oct 2021

Posted 08 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic