Can we detect aimbot?

1186 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
christense

Total Posts: 0

It was brought to my attention that a $15 aimbot, the first one on google is bypassing our anticheat Tigo and even in other cities that use
choco.Anyone have experience with this issue. My server is whitelisted but all I hear is everyone has aimbot now with their shots.
Now I just dont believe everything but it seems like anti cheats cant detect it.
Posted 06 Oct 2021

julianash says
If you search for information about aimbots online, you'll find that they are one of the few identifiable cheating methods, but from my experience, it is not what it seems to be. Firstly, cheating methods are free for buying nowadays, so it makes no sense to buy them and get caught, so sites that provide online cheating methods are very aware of the security of their client's profiles. They are doing everything for their cheat not to be detected by anything, and they are doing a good job about it. Not so long ago, I made myself a new account and decided that if I have nothing to lose (I mean that I don't care about getting banned, I should try some Hunt showdown hacks, and I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that nothing was discovered and my account was not banned.
Posted 06 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic