Broker, trading platform

1113 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
alanruther

Total Posts: 0

Goodmorning sainyo
I use Binance
Posted 10 Oct 2021

Lately, I have seen many people getting involved in crypto affairs, especially in the period we are now. I'm not saying it isn't good, but I feel like too many people are getting involved, which will turn that market down. My mom started getting involved in schemes like this, and we lost even our apartment. Luckily, my dad came across Mortgage Advice Sunderland, which helped us get on the streets. I'm not saying trading is awful, but people, be aware as if you don't, it can be dangerous to you and your loved ones.td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 10 Oct 2021

jonathane says
professional seo services
?thank you for sharing and wish you a happy existence
Posted 12 Oct 2021

Steeeveee says
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you that trading is dangerous. It's only tricky if you don't think about the consequences like playing with fire. But if you study what you do. If you are interested in what is happening and can analyze it well, there is nothing wrong with trading. When I started my career in trading in financial markets, I began to study technical analysis and created a trading journal for tracking transactions and subsequent research. The trade magazine helped me make good money; here https://patternswizard.com/trading-journal/ you can learn more about it.
Posted 26 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic