Custom Size Raised Beds

356 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Smart Pots has been making custom size raised beds now for a number of years but it hasn’t been something that we’ve pushed. For those who
were going to build a raised bed out of lumber-- Don’t!
A Smart Pot raised bed (depending on options) of approximately 4’x20’ will run about $100. Lumber alone for something that size will be more
than that, and you still have to build it, AND it won’t give you proper
drainage, root development, etc.
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Ace864 says
Smart bed? Can you tell me more details on what it is? Is it a new bed that tells when to go to sleep?
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Faustoryld says
Great, man
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Faustoryld says
What are you talking about? I recently bought myself a sleigh bed, and I feel great. Moreover, my friend works at the company where I purchased this bed https://www.hugoandsons.co.uk. Finally, I will be able to sleep generally because I bought a large bed. But my height is 6'4, and I was already thinking of making a custom bed, and I would have to pay a lot of money for it. But it's good that I have friends who can help me. In short, if anything, I may buy a Smart bed for myself in the future. I hope my reply will help you if anything, I will write to you in private messages and tell me about the intelligent bed.
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic