Make lifetime vip role in discord have same perms as regular vip

490 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Title. Not a big deal, but just noticed I can't join vip voice chat because I don't have the vip role despite having lifetime on my acct
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Nortman says
Ideally you're supposed to have both roles at the same time (Lifetime is just an addition), but thanks to Frumpy Frumpy 's mishap earlier, when you rejoined it bugged you out of the standard VIP role. I just went and added separate permissions for Lifetime to the VIP voice channel as well in case of situations like this!
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Striker1s says
There are a lot of emojis on your phone, that makes your writing more interesting, but as everyone I would like to have my own emoji, built by myself.
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Striker1s says
There are a lot of emojis on your phone, that makes your writing more interesting, but as everyone I would like to have my own emoji, built by myself. This thing is possible with the help of Discord emojis. Their website: partnersinfire can help you to build whatever you want. You can represent your mood with this emojis and it is very interesting. You develop some amazing skills like creativity and imagination. I recommend their website with my pleasure.
Posted 18 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic