Sunshine carbon arc aging machine (domestic) sealing problems

498 views 15 replies
Reply to Topic
wyb2020

Total Posts: 0

Sunshine carbon arc aging machine (domestic) sealing problems
Sunshine carbon arc aging machine (is the product to be tested in a closed pressurized test, through heating, so that the water between the test chamber compartment boiling and steam, to be water steam sharply to drive out the cold air in the pot from the exhaust valve, and then close the exhaust valve, continue to heat, at this time, because the steam can not overflow, so that the boiling point increases, get higher than 100 ? temperature, so as to get a saturation of steam pressure.

Exploring the sealing problem of sunlight carbon arc aging machine.

In high temperature conditions, such as doing 135 ? end high temperature situation, the pressure difference between inside and outside the test chamber increases sharply, this time to test the test chamber body sealing do how? If the seal is not good, there will be serious air leakage, that the test chamber will not get a saturation of the vapor pressure, so as not to achieve the test conditions. This shows that the PCT high-pressure accelerated test chamber sealing has become a key issue. Sealing problems arise, some are design problems, some are maintenance problems. Therefore, we should strictly follow the equipment maintenance manual in the use of equipment for regular maintenance to ensure that the normal operation of equipment, technical parameters do not deviate.

Sunshine carbon arc aging machine (mainly used for solar photovoltaic materials, circuit boards, semiconductors, communications equipment, magnetic materials and other industry products of high humidity, high temperature, high pressure performance, can accelerate the exposure of products in the development or production of bad or defective.
UV Aging Test Chamber Structural Characteristics
ozone aging test chamber structure and application
G505-filter Medium Tester
Posted 19 Oct 2021

jackson321 says
I simply believed it might be a concept to publish in case other people had been having issues studying however I'm just a little uncertain basically 'm permitted to place titles as well as handles upon right here. ufa168
Posted 14 Jan 2024

Kudos meant for giving you newly released tweets regarding the headache, That i will enjoy look over even more. thegiftio
Posted 22 Jan 2024

This can be neat article along with i like to to learn to read this specific article. your site can be amazing so you get very good staff members as part of your web site. wonderful expressing continue the good work. links to website
Posted 23 Jan 2024

That i taken aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process! Kelayakan Visa Kanada
Posted 07 Feb 2024

Thanks for an extremely interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in this perfect approach? I've a undertaking that I'm simply now operating on, and I have now been at the look out for such info. News
Posted 28 Feb 2024

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.??????? https://www.mtisz.com/
Posted 12 Mar 2024

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. forex robot
Posted 18 Mar 2024

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. agen panenslot
Posted 19 Mar 2024

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. forex robot
Posted 4 weeks ago

jackson321 says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! forex robot
Posted 4 weeks ago

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. forex robot
Posted 3 weeks ago

Discount put up, Regards for the purpose of showing This unique practical knowledge. Excellently crafted piece of writing, if perhaps virtually all web guru proposed an identical standard of articles and other content whenever you, the on-line world will be more effective destination. Why not keep writing! Visum für Saudi Arabien bei der Ankunft
Posted 3 weeks ago

Used to do like analyzing articles and reviews released on this web site. They are really spectacular and allows a whole lot of invaluable tips. https://www.bsc.news/post/web-slot-online-newest
Posted 3 weeks ago

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. forex robot
Posted 4 week ago

jackson321 says
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic