Architect's Bag

394 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

I am a solo practitioner and travel quite a bit for work, finding myself on the road once or twice a month. With this comes the fun of
packing up everything I need and prepping for upcoming meetings. I use
11x17s for a lot of design presentations or even reduced size drawing
sets. ( I would do 12x18 but that is a discussion of what simple
printers are capable and a tangent conversation). I find that I have my
laptop bag and a slew of folders holding the 11x17 drawings. 
One day as I was packing, I started wondering if there is a good professional bag that would work for holding drawings and taking to
meetings. I could not find anything specific to fit this criteria. Yes,
there are workarounds of people finding bags large enough to stow away
drawings into something that fits into the luggage category, or the
commentary of why can't you just roll your drawings. 
So my question is two-fold. 
1. Is there such a bag on the market for an architect to transport 11x17 or even 12x18 drawings flat, along with the other meeting
essentials?
2. Assuming there is not: Is there a demand for it? Do you find yourself or someone that you work with in need of such a bag?
Posted 19 Oct 2021

julianash says
Can't tell ya
Posted 20 Oct 2021

melaniepip says
Hi! I also go hiking sometimes, and I recently purchased a new backpack for this. But you have no idea how much time I spent looking for him. I even compared the price and size of two separate backpacks on the Backpacks Global site, which I did not do. Why did I take so long to find a hiking backpack? YES, because my hiking backpack broke and everything necessary fell out of it the last time, from the tent to the food. And I set myself the goal of finding the highest quality but at the same time inexpensive backpack. And I hope I can do it. Therefore, you are not the only such person. I also often write about it on forums.
Posted 20 Oct 2021

When you explore our website, you'll witness the seamless fusion of aesthetics and functionality. We specialize in creating designs that not only capture attention but also enhance user experiences. From user interface design to branding, our website https://cbidesign.net/ demonstrates the depth and breadth of our capabilities.
Posted 26 Jun 2023

Reply to Topic