How do you feel about cabs?

677 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Maxxx17

Total Posts: 0

How often do you ride in a cab? If yes what are the reasons? What kind of cab drivers do you like? I personally like it when a cab driver is talkative and I chat with him during the trip. Otherwise to ride in silence is something like that. 
Posted 21 Oct 2021

Emilia01 says
I drive for Lyft. So I work in that field. In addition to my job I often call myself a cab. It's not always convenient to take public transport. Especially when you have luggage. And about cab drivers. Before each trip I ask my clients in advance how they would feel more comfortable interacting with me. If they want to listen to music and talk I'm all for it. If they feel more comfortable in peace I am also not against it. I do everything possible to make them comfortable. A big plus hyrecar inc. is that you can rent cars there as well as buy. Therefore the work of cab drivers is a great pleasure.
Posted 21 Oct 2021

Maxxx17 says
As I understand it there are many privileges in renting cars. Thank you for your review. The information helped me quite a bit. You can save your personal money. And at the same time make money. There are also various applications. Which help you keep track of your car's movements.
Posted 22 Oct 2021

FaePacocha says
A good leader is always responsible and committed towards his work. A good communication with other member and he must be clear on what he want to accomplish to other members. This was very good article.  According to 3 Best Assignment Services in the UK articles to become a good responsible leader he must have good communication with other members, commitment and honesty. These qualities make others to believe you and treat you as their leader.
Posted 16 Nov 2021

Reply to Topic