Unusual pets?

498 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
silvialong

Total Posts: 0

Does anyone else have any 'unusual' pets, by which I mean anything other than a standard dog/cat/hamster etc? Either in variety or in
breed/species?

I find looking at pictures of cute animals helps keep my mood lifted (it
really is the simple things!) and so thought it might be nice to see
some of your pets

I have had all sorts of pets over the years, currently I have four rats
and a standard xoloitzcuintli of the hairless variety (standard mexican
hairless dog). I have in the past had guinea pigs, rabbits, budgies,
cockatiels, various breeds of dog, ferrets, rats, mice, gerbils, bearded
dragons, horses and fish.

Posted 25 Oct 2021

julianash says
I have a lot of friends who have unusual pets. They want to be unique and make a difference. So they buy turtles, snakes, birds, etc. I recently purchased a guinea pig. It is so fluffy and cute. However, you have to take care of him because he is compassionate. You have to feed him with the right food at the right time. So that`s why I want to ask you guys: can guinea pigs eat watermelon? because I want the best for my pet. He needs to be treated very well, so that I won't damage his health. I open to all kinds of responses and opinions! Thanks a lot for your time and attention!
Posted 25 Oct 2021

Lasatin says
To me, providing your pet with a high-quality diet and a comfortable outdoor environment is one of the best ways to keep an eye on him. I recently came across Dog Bandanas online and immediately wanted to purchase one for my dog because it is so adorable. I also liked the functional design of this bandana because it is very practical for warming and cooling the dog's body.
Posted 02 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic