How To Measure Your Head For Your 360 Wigs

346 views 28 replies
Reply to Topic
mslynn

Total Posts: 444

360 Wigs come in a variety of sizes. From wigs to average and large wigs, The Mslynn Company offers cap sizes to fit every head. But, how do you know which one is the right fit for you? Easy. Follow our simple step by step guide below and learn how to measure your head for your new wig.

STEP 1: Start by pulling your 360 Lace Wig up and away from your face and securing it with a hair band or clip. If your hair is short, try using a cloth head band to hold your hair back.

STEP 2: Using a flexible tape measure, lay the tape around the back of your head touching the base of your skull at a point where the wig will end and pull it forward just above your ears. Position the end of the tape at the mid-point of your front hairline. This will measure your head’s circumference. Write your measurement down.

STEP 3: Using a flexible tape measure, position the end of the tape just above one ear. Pull it across the top of your head, stopping at the top of your other ear. Hold the tape measure firmly in the spot above your ear and check the measurement. This will measure your ear to ear distance. Write your measurement down.

STEP 4: If your 360 Lace Front Wigs is up then let your hair down. Using a flexible tape measure, position the end of the tape in the center of your forehead. Pull the tape measure gently down the center of your head until you reach the nape of your neck. Hold the tape measure firmly in the spot where it meets your nape and check the measurement. This will measure your front to back distance. Write your measurement down.

STEP 5: Once you have your head measurements, reference the numbers in the size chart to find the wig cap size that's right for you.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Posted 26 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Isolerende chapes
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Ramen en deuren vervangen

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Isolerende mortels
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Airco
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. Vloerisolatie EPS

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Zonnepanelen batterij

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Chapes

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Installateurs zonnepanelen

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. EPS platen
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. Webdesign Limburg
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Webdesign Limburg
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Webdesign
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Warmtepompen installateur
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Vakantiehuis Limburg België
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Spouwmuurisolatie Leuven

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Vakantiewoning België
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion. Website designer
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Erotische massage

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . Zwembad aanleggen tuin

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. SEO no cure no pay
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Nieuwe ramen kopen

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Zwembad aanleggen
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! Zwembad plaatsen tuin
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Zwembad bouwen tuin

Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Zwemvijvers aanleggen
Posted 29 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Tuinaanleg
Posted 29 Oct 2021

leorepo says
It’s a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this information with us. I also refer to our article about unlocker exe. if you're conversant in the leo reports, you want to remember that the games you play are restricted to only 60 FPS which can cause lags on certain systems
Posted 30 Oct 2021

credit says
 Our cameron credit repair are real people with real problems, and if we take the time to get to know them on a deeper level and be sincere, we will be able to help them.
Posted 30 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic