How To Select 13x4 Lace Wig For Your Face Shape

295 views 26 replies
Reply to Topic
mslynn

Total Posts: 444

Your face shape has a lot to do with how a haircut or wig style looks on you. Although everyone’s face shape is unique, most faces will match closely to one of seven basic shapes. The easiest way to determine the shape of your face is to start by pulling your 13x4 Lace Wig away from your face. Look in the mirror and take note of where the widest part of your face is. Is it your forehead, cheekbones, or perhaps it’s your jaw? Below is a description of the five common face shapes and their distinct characteristics. Included are tips for the most flattering cuts and styles to match each shape.

OBLONG
Oblong face shapes are characterized by having a very long, narrow bone structure. You may also have a long, thin neck. By choosing the right style 13x4 Lace Frontal, you can create the illusion of more oval face shape. Add the appearance of width and fullness at the sides by choosing a wig with soft curls and waves. 

PEAR
Characterized by a small or narrow forehead and a rather large, pouchy-appearing jaw line, the pear shaped face is the least common of face shapes among women. Styles that add volume from your eyes to the crown of your head typically look great on pear-shaped faces. Full, layered looks can deflect attention from the middle of your face. A classic shag hairstyle looks wonderful, as you can comb the 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig close to your head on the sides and at the nape. Avoid jaw length, blunt cuts.

HEART
People with heart shaped faces have a narrow chin and a wide forehead. Disguise the width of the forehead by adding volume at the chin and bring some hair onto the forehead. Ideal cuts have more fullness in front of your earlobes and around your jaw. Try to keep hair close to your head at the eyes. 

SQUARE
Square face shapes have a wide hairline and a wide jaw. Wigs that create the illusion of facial length are well suited to your face shape. When you style your wig, comb your hair off your forehead to add height to your face. Try a curly wig that is mid-length or longer. Wisps of hair around your face will break the wide, straight lines of your face. 

ROUND
Round faces are characterized by a wide hairline and fullness below the cheekbones. In some people, the neck may also appear short with a round face shape. Round faces look very good with a geometric or linear style, and any opportunity to add appearance of height is ideal. Add long, wispy side areas to make the cheeks look narrow. Comb hair close to the head on the sides and at the nape and avoid styles that add width the along the face.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Posted 26 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project.   Low lambda isolatiemortel
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Isolatiechape

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Koeling

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Vloerisolatie
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Frigobouw
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Chape

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Koelcellen

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Isolerende mortel
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Koelcel te koop
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Vloer isoleren
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more Horeca koeling

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Koelcel

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Isolerende chape

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. Koelsystemen
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Koeltechnieker

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Chapewerk
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Isolatie vloer
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from Vriesinstallaties
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Isolatiemortel
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Isoleren vloer

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! Low lambda isolerende mortel
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this. SEO
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more SEO

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Kapper zonder afspraak

Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Zwembad tuin
Posted 27 Oct 2021

lifetime says
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries SEO
Posted 27 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic