Multi Server CSGO

519 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Hi Guys!
I wanna create csgo server. I have a lot of servers and I don't have
enough space in hdd, for this reason i'm gonna create multi server.
In real i should download csgo server from steam and copy sourcemod
file for each customer in the csgo server file with different name then
in the parameter i write the file address. for example: +sm_basepath
addons/sourcemod05
How to create multi server automatically with ogp?
Posted 28 Oct 2021

tedbuteda says
If you wanna build a server or create an account on a CSGO platform, it is very easy actually, the only thing you need is to be registered ion their official site, then download the game, or try to buy it so that you could have a legit version, and then click on register, this is only the first part of the story. If you wanna have a real fun, good entertaining and original game, go to https://skinsmonkey.com/ and buy the skin you want for your personalized character, or the weapons you want to increase the accuracy and have a better aim, as well as a higher damage for the opponents :)
Posted 28 Oct 2021

Ialestand says
CS GO has been in the spotlight for more than 20 years. The game is one of the leaders of esports games in the world. Modern games have long reached a whole new level, and most of the games that were once incredibly popular have gone into darkness. But some games have withstood incredibly high competition and remain at the peak of their fame. A direct proof of this is the legendary Counter-Strike game, which, it seems to us, will never lose its popularity and the sphere around this game is only developing, for example, as reddit csgo betting
Posted 26 Dec 2021

CLARK says
I can't thank ELOBoss https://eloboss.net/faceit-boost enough for the Faceit boost they provided. It was exactly what I needed to push through the ranks. The team was friendly, professional, and they kept me updated throughout the entire process. If you're looking for a reliable Faceit boost, look no further!
Posted 22 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic